Periodontal Research Group
The Periodontal Research Group (PRG) is a forum for IADR’s active members involved in any aspect of periodontal research.
PRG’s overarching mission is to advance periodontal research activities and increase knowledge with the aim to improve periodontal health on the patient and population level.
In addition to the objectives of the IADR, PRG also aims to facilitate presentation, discussion, and publication of scientific papers on periodontal research, and to identify and support excellence in both young and established scientists in Periodontology through its competitive awards and grants.
In the links below you can read PRG’s constitution, check for up-to-date information related to our annual award and research grant opportunities, and learn more about the group. Feel free to contact any of our officers with questions about PRG and its activities.
All PRG members are invited to our annual business meeting and complimentary reception, held during the IADR General Session (exact date/time and location to be found in the IADR Meeting Program).
Thank you for visiting our site.
- Periodontal Research Group Constitution (updated 2013)
- Periodontal Research Group Officers
- Periodontal Research Group Past Presidents
- Periodontal Research Abstract Reviewers
- Award, Fellowship and Grant Opportunities
- Future Periodontal Meetings
- Annual Business Meeting Minutes
- Photo Gallery of Annual Meetings