Welcome to the Website of the Neuroscience Group of the International Association for Dental Research (IADR). Our group includes 300 members, basic scientists, teachers, specialists, clinicians and students from all over the world. Oral Neuroscience includes research on the role of the nervous system in oral-facial function and in the diagnosis and treatment of oral-facial neural and muscular disorders.
Our mission is to provide a focus and forum within the IADR for the exchange of scientific information related to neuroscience research, to facilitate the exchange of ideas in this field, to promote the publication of research findings, to attract young dental scientists into neuroscience research and to help disseminate to the lay public research findings in this area.
- About the Neuroscience Group
- IADR Neuroscience Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Young Investigator Research Award
- Annual Activity Report
- Business Meeting Minutes
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Constitution & Bylaws
- Recommended textbooks (students, postgraduate/specialty, research)
- Links to Related Internet Sites
- Group Contribution to FDI Seminar 2005